Xiaomi has recently launched the Redmi Note 13 series in China, which includes three models: the Redmi Note 13, the Redmi Note 13 Pro, and the Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus. The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus is the most premium and expensive model of the series, priced at about 250 EUR. It offers some impressive features and specifications that make it stand out from other mid-range phones on the market. Here are some of the highlights of the Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus:
- Display: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus features a 6.67-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1220 x 2712 pixels, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a pixel density of 446 ppi. The display supports 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and 1800 nits peak brightness. It is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, which is one of the most durable glass materials available.
- Processor: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra chipset, which is a 4 nm octa-core processor with two Cortex-A715 cores clocked at 2.8 GHz and six Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. The chipset also has a Mali-G610 MC4 GPU, which can handle high-end games and graphics-intensive tasks. The processor is paired with 12 GB or 16 GB of RAM and 256 GB or 512 GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage, which can provide smooth performance and ample storage space.
- Camera: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus boasts a triple rear camera setup, which consists of a 200 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2 MP macro camera. The primary camera uses the Samsung HP3 sensor, which is one of the largest and highest-resolution sensors in the smartphone industry. It can capture stunning photos with rich details, dynamic range, and colors. The camera also supports multi-directional PDAF, OIS, and 4K video recording. The ultra-wide-angle camera has a 120-degree field of view, which can capture more scenery and perspective in a single shot. The macro camera can take close-up shots of small objects and textures. The front-facing camera is a 16 MP sensor, which can take selfies and support HDR and 1080p video recording.
- Battery and Charging: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus has a 5000 mAh battery, which can provide long-lasting battery life and support heavy usage. The phone also supports 120W wired charging, which can charge the battery from 0% to 100% in just 19 minutes, according to Xiaomi. This is one of the fastest charging speeds in the smartphone market, which can save a lot of time and hassle for users.
- Design and Other Features: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus has a glass front, an aluminum frame, and a vegan leather back cover, which gives it a premium and elegant look. The phone comes in four colors: black, white, violet, and camo green. The phone also has a dual SIM slot, an infrared port, a fingerprint scanner under the display, stereo speakers, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The phone runs on Android 13 with the MIUI 14 skin on top, which offers a customized and user-friendly interface.
Conclusion: The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus is a mid-range phone that offers some high-end features and specifications, such as a 200 MP camera, a 120Hz OLED display, 120W fast charging, and a vegan leather design. The phone can compete with some of the flagship phones on the market but at a much lower price. The phone is currently only available in China, but it may launch in other regions in the future. The Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus is a great choice for anyone who wants a powerful and stylish phone without breaking the bank.